What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit our website. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience.
By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- To allow you to securely retrieve your delivery address details by entering your email address during the checkout process.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- To distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Can I turn off cookies?
To withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer's hard drive. For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the "Help" tab of your browser via the menu bar.
We are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. However, when you place an online order, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
If you decide to place an online order with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
We do not collect or store your credit/debit card details. We use PayPal to process all online payments.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders
- Administer this website.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest. We may from time to time contact you by mail, telephone or email with offers.